Interview with a wannabe
1. Why I want to read your blog?
Because you want to read things and I will write awesome things that will hopefully entertain.
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
Reading, cuddling puppies, and writing are my go to. I’ve been working on horseback riding, hiking and photography I want to keep active.
3. Do you have a favorite TV show?
If I’ve had a bad day or can’t concentrate I turn on some My Little Pony or Naruto for the positive outlook.
4. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
A lot of it is from my everyday life and people watching and hearing things and just pretty much going “I would not handle that situation like that” and then I make stuff up with my funny ass husband.
5. So what’s going to be on your blog?
Mostly my writings and short stories, maybe if I decide to pull my camera out and try to learn that a little bit more some of that, and personal experiences.
6. So what are you going to write about?
I’m going to write about everyday life, science fiction, fairytales and anything I find important and/or interesting.
7. Who do you find as your role models?
In writing or in life?
8. Any or whatever just tell me who you look up to.
I think in life it would have to be strong women in my family and friends. I think it is probably the same for me in life strong women make things happen and I want to be one when I grow up.
9. So you mentioned you had a funny husband are you going to use any anecdotes with him?
Let’s not talk about him he has a big enough head already
10. If you choose any period time to write in what would you choose?
I think right now is a good. Just with all of the opportunities that are available being self-publishing and internet usage but I also think that maybe around times where they were more into apprentices would be good because I am a Hands-On learner.
11. Are you becoming a writer so you don’t have to do the maths?
No, I’m doing this so I don’t have to do the dishes.
12. If there was any kind of mythological creature that you could be what would it be
I don’t know because of Sphinx sounds cool but a mermaid is fucking amazing and phoenix are amazeballs.
13. What draws you to that creature?
Sphinx enjoy riddles and completely badass, Mermaids are carefree positive plus hypnotic powers, honestly if I were a phoenix I’d poof in front of children the elderly and douche bags.
14. So what motivates you to write?
I think my main motivation is the books I want to tell and my nieces and nephews.
15. So what do you hope to accomplish out of all this?
I just want to meet like-minded people and opening a dialog.
16. So do you hope to do any kind of illustration or doctrine work to go along with your stories?
*Questions asked by husband